Monday, August 8, 2011

has it really been since MARCH!?!?!

HOLY SMACKERS... they say time flies when you're having fun, but seriously... it's been since MARCH!?! YoWzA! Life sure does come at ya fast, eh?

Things have been crazy around here the last few months. Obviously the kids finished school for the 10-11 year (and they happened to start the new school year TODAY!!), we took a couple vacations, I had parvo (don't ask... pure misery) and broke my tailbone (even more misery... again, don't ask). The last two really put a damper on our summer plans.

We spent a few days in MI and a week in Destin, Fl. LOVE LOVE LOVE the beach! Wish at time we didn't live in central (no lake shore near by) Ohio. Kind of depresses me at times... something about hearing the waves is beyond refreshing and soothing to my soul.

I read some great books... "the Help" being my favorite fiction and "Give them Grace" being my favorite not fiction. I'm still reading that one though... trying to absorb as I read.

Now that all three Schwadlings are in school full-time (I feel like I'm in the first phase of being an empty nester) I'll be able to blog about nothing (HA!) more often! :) Lucky you!!!

One last thing... can I just say... how did I ever live without DVR? WOW... great stuff!

That's all for now folks....

No comments:

Post a Comment