Thursday, March 5, 2009

Aww Shucks, I'm a little teary.....


My dear friend Kelli decided to pass along this very fun award today... to me!  :)  


It's a "turning lemons into lemonade" award - given to those who strive to stay positive.  I find it amazing that she has passed this along to little ole me... considering how often she hears me complaining.  It's a great reminder to me today (with yet another sick child.... UGH!) that life is short and I need to focus on the POSITIVE things!  THANKS Kelli!  

Now to pass it along to a couple others... Kimm at Reinvented (you're always SO nice to post on my blog - I'm so new at this... I really appreciate it!) and another dear friend over at Blogging in the Ohio 12th (I never knew you had such wit - LOVE IT!).  Make sure ladies you add this lovely "button" over at your blog so the world can know that you are POSITIVE people with a POSITIVE impact! :)

1 comment: