Monday, March 2, 2009

Random things I LOVE!


Today is a bit of a *BLAH* day, so I thought I'd share some things that I LOVE.  These are totally random... making it a bit more fun to share them...


I could LIVE on cheeseburgers.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE them.  Not so much now that Weight Watchers is helping me to lose some extra pounds.... but I LOVE them.  Something about how the juice (aka grease) drips all over your hands when you take a bite... YUM!  

There is no better way to end a day than to watch a sunset.   It amazes me everytime how God is able to take something like the end of a day and turn it into something so beautiful!  Watching the sun slowly sink down into a lake until a small little sliver is left - PERFECT!  LOVE it! 

The rest I don't have pics for... but...

I love the goofy smile on Jake's face when I first wake him up....
I love how Ian curls up into a tiny ball - SO FLEXIBLE....
I love how Reese tries SO hard to be BIG but is still so young...
I love how a towel feels first pulled out of the dryer...
I love grapefruit - my FAVORITE fruit...
I love how certain smells remind you of things... 
I love cupcakes ( I just ate one... and I am still smiling)...
I love picking off nail polish....
I love listening to water (as in by a stream or a lake)....
I love how everytime we go into Lowe's or Home Depot, the kids take about 5 million paint chips....
I love how Andy has a million projects - but never really finishes them (really - this annoys me to bits, but I'm trying to be positive today!)
I love magazines - seriously have since I was just a little thing.... 
I love to peak in other peoples windows at night to see how they've decorated (creepy, I know...)...

What do YOU love??  



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE lists like this to learn more about my friends. We'll have to go out for cheeseburgers for your Bday. What's your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya on the cheeseburgers and magazines, I have a serious problem with magazines. Thanks for sharing, it was fun to learn more about you! Can I go for cheeseburgers with you and Kelli?

    ReplyDelete