Thursday, January 27, 2011

SO EXCITED!!


Last week, the company that belongs to the lovely "logo" above - Green B.E.A.N. Delivery - had a fantabulous groupon available for purchase. It was $15 for a $35 delivery! This is a new to our area service that I think sounds fantastic! They offer several options along with organic/natural groceries. The best part - it's all delivered to YOUR FRONT DOOR!!!

So tomorrow is our first delivery. They sent out a list of what's to be included in my medium produce (fruits and veggies) box... including... bok choy, broccoli, apples, oranges, mandarines (yes... a fancy word for orange), potatoes, onions, etc. SO EXCITED!!!! With my pre-radiation diet, I'm VERY limited to what I can eat. This bunch of fresh goodies couldn't be timed ANY better!

I'll plan to take pics of what we get... hopefully it's going to live up to the hype! :)

2 comments:

  1. so i took pics... and never posted them. all i can say, is that the stuff we've gotten is DELICIOUS! fresh and yummy :). i already deleted the pics... so i can't share them... i'm sure you're dreadfully disappointed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for an online organic food delivery service in Tennessee, make sure to check out Carrot Krate. I've been using them for over a year now, and I have not been disappointed. Being a new mom, I can't emphasize how valuable it is to have food delivered to my door, without me having to lug a newborn to the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete