Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday, June 22, 2009...





Outside my window... sunny blue sky with a few fair weather clouds... PERFECT!!!

I am thinking... about how crazy this week is getting to be. WIth a funeral, visitation, play
date - things are "filling" up quickly!

I am thankful for... the willingness of friends to help out when help is needed. :)

From the kitchen... burgers on the grill tonight... then beyond that I'm not sure. Depends on funeral plans and visitation. Probably easy and kid friendly stuff this week!

I am wearing... my swimsuit and cover up dress. We JUST got back from 2 1/2 hours of bliss at the pool. No fighting... no bickering... no whining... just pure fun. YEAH!!

I am reading... "Dakota Born" by Debbie MacComber (I think I spelled her name wrong...). It's a great trilogy of books... I really like her as an author... easy to read and pleasant stories.

I am hoping... to get SOMETHING accomplished in my house today. It's a MESS!

I am creating... nothing much right now. With the three kids home now for summer... they are taking ALL of my energy and attention.

I am praying.... for grandpa. Now with grandma gone (in heaven PRAISE THE LORD!) his health isn't doing so great. I'm praying that the Lord will call him home... sounds strange, but he's over 90 years old. They were married for over 70 years (WOW!!!). He would be so much happier if they could be together again...

Around the house... I am stressed over the state of my home right now. It NEVER gets this messy! WOWZERS.... the kids have toys from top to bottom... and clothes too. Time to get it back in ship shape order! Beyond that... I need to put up our monogram that I ordered from Etsy (LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!) in our master bedroom...

One of my favorite things... watching the kids catch lightening bugs at night... it's almost time!! :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... as said before, funeral stuff... we'd like to get to the pool again, workout at least 3 more days, get to the market...

That's about it for around here. Nothing too exciting... thankfully. :) We leave for vacay in a little over a week - VERY excited for that! We get to see some good friends who are missionaries in Papua New Guinea - it's been over 4 years! YEAH! :)

If you'd like to join "us" in sharing about your simple day... please do! Check it out here for more info!



1 comment:

  1. I hope this week goes smoothly for you all. I'm glad you found someone for the kiddies, yeah Sara!

    ReplyDelete