Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Interesting....

I heard "the chud" playing with water in the bathroom today... NEVER a good thing. He came out and told me he had brushed his teeth... ALWAYS a good thing... sort of. I went in to inspect and this is what I found...

Don't you just love his brushstrokes? How he used the "paint" to make such intricate designs? GENIUS!! :)

Then I realized how neon PINK this toothpaste is... EWWW! It's so not natural!



Ignoring the gunk on my drain of the sink (we have REALLY hard water... it tends to bulk up) can you see how PINK this is?? WOWZERS... grab your shades... the stuff is blinding. My poor boys...

4 comments:

  1. That is pretty pink! That sounds like when my Caleb "brushes" his teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard right now! Wait until the dental floss comes out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think ALL kids toothpaste is nasty. Bubble gum flavored? Ick.

    ReplyDelete