Monday, April 20, 2009

A simple day... a simple pleasure....


I thought this would be a fun change of pace to try out.  To think about the simple pleasures... MY friend Kelli has been doing this for a while... and i love reading her stuff :).  You can find it here...  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/   

I'm not sure how to add the actual link... I'm still just "learning" this whole blog thing! 




For Today...

Outside my window... stopped raining, but still GRAY!

I am thinking... that potty training is pure misery!


I am thankful for... hugs and cuddles from my Ian

From the kitchen... spaghetti and meatballs with salad...

I am wearing... jeans, brown tshirt layered over a l/s white tshirt...

I am reading... nothing right now... I need to refocus on my daily Bible reading.  I've been SERIOUSLY slacking lately!

I am hoping... for some much needed rest

I am creating... a prayer shawl (my ongoing knitting project that I just picked up again...)

I am praying... for different friends that are dealing with some difficult situations

Around the house... laundry (need to make more soap!) and tidying up after a long weekend home

One of my favorite things... for today - when Jake makes it to the toilet :)!

A few plans for the rest of the week... dentist for Ian, purging the house of "stuff", back into an exercise routine after being off for a week (UGH!)

Here is my "simple pleasure" for the day - thoughts of sitting in this spot... for hours on end!  


2 comments:

  1. Isn't it crazy trying to get back into a schedule! This was a great list. To link the post you just highlight the word you want linked, then click on the icon that has a staple and a globe, enter the address and hit OK, then you're all linked up!
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Potty training is the worst. You're held hostage by the potty chair! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete