I thought this was a cute idea... so thought I'd give it a whirl this week! My friend Kelli does this and it's been fun getting to know her better! Please join us!! :) We would LOVE to have you follow along with "everyone".... just go here...
What 5 of your favorite toys from your childhood were?
1. My strawberry shortcake dolls - MANY hours of enjoyment from these. Mom still has them and now R plays with them... it's so cute!!
2. Barbie - having a sister who also loved Barbie made these even more fun. We had some really cool blow-up furniture... good times.
3. My Bike - many scrapes and scars later - I learned how to ride my banana seat bike.
4. our Sandbox - I know technically it's not a toy, but we had a HUGE sandbox with a rusty metal swingset. With our Tonka trucks - we could create quite the towns!
5. Mandie doll - I'm sure they had a "real" name... she was made by Fisher Price. I LOVED this doll! Still have it and have to restrain myself from playing with it :)....
Feel free to play along!!!!