Monday, May 25, 2009

WE HAVE RADISHES!!

As you know, we decided to try our hand at "square foot gardening" this year.  Well... our first official "crop" is ready to be eaten!

Yes, I realize you have to crank your head side-ways to get a "good" look... but for some reason my computer won't flip the picture.  Anyway - don't they look yummy!?!?!  



Do you see the little green tomato nestled in the plant??  YEAH!!!  Our first official tomato of the season.  Of course it has a ways to go yet... but still... I'm so excited!  I also have flowers on 2 of my 3 pepper plants.  My peas are growing like weeds (at least I hope they're the peas and not REALLY weeds...) and my eggplant are kind of hanging on.  Our bibb lettuce should be ready by the end of this week.  I LOVE fresh produce!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment